Marshalltown Brick Trowels are forged from a single piece of high grade carbon steel for superior strength and wear. This trowel has been re-engineered and is produced on the most modern forging equipment available to ensure a quality product. The impact area is strong to provide extra endurance and the flexibility produces the distinct feel of Marshalltown brick trowels. The handle rise is set for the correct hang and balance to ensure comfortable use. The width on this trowel is wider than the standard London pattern brick trowel, allowing you to hold and move more mortar or concrete at one time. This trowel has a leather handle which gives an authentic, natural leather feel. The Aluminium ring at the end of the handle locks the leather rings in place and makes for a smooth transition between the leather rings and the bumper.
- Single piece of high grade carbon steel for superior strength and wear
- Strong impact area to provide extra endurance
- Handle rise is set for the correct hang and balance
- Wider than the standard London pattern brick trowel
- Authentic, natural leather which provides comfort and will mould to your grip over time