Marshalltown 10 1/2" Philadelphia Pattern Brick Trowel; forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and heat-treated for strength, Plastic handle. M19105P / 19P105xh
Marshalltown Brick Trowels are forged from a single piece of high grade carbon steel for superior strength and wear. This trowel has been re-engineered and is produced on the most modern forging equipment available to ensure a quality product. The impact area is strong to provide extra endurance and the flexibility produces the distinct feel of Marshalltown brick trowels. The handle rise is set for the correct hang and balance to ensure comfortable use and secured to a plastic grip.
- Single piece of high grade carbon steel for superior strength and wear
- Strong impact area to provide extra endurance
- Handle rise is set for the correct hang and balance
- Lightweight plastic handle provides a comfortable hold
- Manufactured in the USA using top quality materials