This Marshalltown Finishing Trowel is crafted from the highest quality hardened and tempered golden stainless steel. The blade on this trowel is designed with pre worn edges to give a broken-in shape to eliminate line and ripple marks right from the start. The aluminium alloy mountings are fully heat treated for strength, it is polished and machine finished to ensure an ideal handle-to-post-fit, and are lightweight but extremely strong. The hardened steel rivets, holding the mounting to the blade, are properly sized and computer fitted for added strength. Since Marshalltown trowels are not welded, there is no embrittlement problem to cause premature breaking. This trowel is fitted with a resilient DuraSoft handle which offers a soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent robustness.
- Highest quality hardened and tempered golden stainless steel to provide ultimate strength and durability
- Broken-in shape eliminates line and ripple marks
- Aluminium alloy mountings are fully heat treated for strength and machine finished
- No welds which means no embrittlement problem to cause premature breaking
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability