The Marshalltown White Lightning Hand Float is the next step in concrete floating technology. The blade effortlessly brings bleed water to the surface while smoothing the surface and reducing setting time. Its durable, yet lightweight low friction polymer blade material is impact-resistant, easy to clean, and won't absorb liquid, preventing corrosion and rust. The blade is also shaped with rounded edges so this tool glides over concrete without gouging the surface. Each White Lightning Hand Float comes with a comfortable DuraSoft handle that provides a soft grip feel that reduces fatigue.
- White Lightning technology floats faster and easier for smoother, professional results
- Chemical, corrosion, and rust-resistant
- Rounded edges glide over concrete without gouging the surface
- Prepares surface for trowelling
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability