Estwing's Club Hammers have a bonded and moulded Shock Reduction Grip_ which offers the utmost in both comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. The head and handle are forged in one piece and have an attractive blue UV coating, both faces are fully polished. For use with chisels, punches, star drills and hardened nails. Permits heavy blows with limited swing.
- Solid forged from one piece of American Steel for ultimate durability and strength
- Accurately ground chisel end for clean cutting of bricks and stone etc
- Patented nylon end caps make the handle ultra durable for setting bricks and more
- Patented shock reduction grip offers comfort, durability and reduced impact vibrations by 70%
- Proudly manufactured in Rockford, USA