Estwing's Ultra Series Hammers are engineered to be the lightest, strongest striking tool on the job site. The sleek new lightweight design make this hammer both easier to swing and less fatiguing. Estwing hammers are forged in one piece, using the finest American tool steel for long life and dependability. An extra nail pulling notch is built into the head of the hammers for use in tight spots, along with a magnetic nail starter in the hammer head to allow for one handed, fast and accurate nailing. This hammer has a smooth face and Estwing's patented Shock Reduction Grip, which reduces impact vibration by over 70%. It is moulded and bonded directly to the tools steel core, meaning it will never slip, even under the harshest conditions.
- Solid forged from one piece of American Steel for ultimate durability and strength
- Magnetic nail starter allow for one handed, fast and accurate nailing
- Versatile rip claw used for pulling nails, prying boards, demolition work and splitting wood
- Patented shock reduction grip offers comfort, durability and reduced impact vibrations by 70%
- Shorter hammer length of 343mm