Marshalltown's 6"x3" Edger is manufactured with a heavy gauge high carbon steel blade attached to a sturdy steel mounting which is welded to the blade. The mounting holds the resilient DuraSoft handle which offers a soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent robustness. Both ends of the blade are curved up for use in either direction and prevents the edger from digging in to wet concrete. This tool is used to produce a radius at the edge of a concrete slab to prevent the edge from chipping.
- Heavy gauge high carbon steel blade for strength and durability
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
- Both ends of the blade are curved up to allow you to use the tool in either direction
- Used to produce a radius at the edge of a concrete slab
- Manufactured in the USA using top quality materials